Options

I can't change my logo on the wave website - 400 Bad Request

JuleannChadbourn92JuleannChadbourn92 Member Posts: 1

Has anyone has this issue? I am trying to change my invoice logo on the website, and every time I try to press "Display Logo" a grey circle with a line through it pops up when I hover over the check box.. and if I upload a new logo and press "Save All Changes" a new page open that just says "400 Bad Request". I am ready to punch my computer screen. Can someone please help me out with this?

Comments

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @JuleannChadbourn92 sorry to hear about the frustrating you're going through with trying to upload a logo onto your invoices! What you're experiencing sounds like it is potentially caused by either: browser troubleshooting issue, network issue, or even a temporarily system glitch that can happen sometimes! Are you able to please give these troubleshooting steps a try to see if they resolve the issue:

1. Sometimes the data stored in your browser can interfere with a website's processes, causing errors like this. I'd like to try having you log out of your Wave account and clear your browser's cache then log back in to see if this resolves the problem. I recommend using Wave on Google Chrome as our software is best optimized for Chrome.

2. To see if this could be a network related issue - please disconnect from the current wifi network you're on and either hotspot from your phone's data plan, or try to log into another wifi network to see if that resolves the error.

3. This may have resolved itself with time if it was a temporarily system glitch.

If you're still running into the same 400 bad request error after the three options, I highly encourage that you submit a support email so that we can take a closer look into this by collaboration access. To send a support email through our chatbot Mave, click on the question mark icon on the bottom right hand corner of your Wave account to connect with Mave!