Some Accounts are missing. Suddenly some Accounts are no longer showing in my Waves account.

contadorcontador Member Posts: 3

Hi!

• Ive been using Waves since 2016
  • Since yesterday night, some Accounts are Missing.
  • For example, i used to have 20 Accounts, and now i can only see 10 Accounts. “GMA Capital” is an example of an account which now is missing.
  • When i click in “Accounting” --> “Transactions” --> in the dropdown which shows all Accounts “GMA Capital” account is not showing. There fore the total ammount of $$ is not correct because its not having in mind the $$ in all of these Accounts thate are nos showing. $2,385,804 is NOT correct. yesterday this number was much higher because it was adding the total ammount of ALL Accounts. Find Attached. GMA Capital Accounts does not figure in this drowdown.
  • The strange thing is that the Transactions are not missing, if i use the search tool, i can find my old transactions which have been created deposited in “GMA Capital” account.
  • Another strange thing is that when click “Accounting” --> ” Chart of Accunts” all of the Accounts figure Correctly. Find Attached, GMA capital figures here correctly.
  • Im sure im loging in into my Wave account correctly. And there are NO filters in the way. I use Waves every day, im not making a mistake in my account or filtering or any of that.

Comments

• fischerdffischerdf Member Posts: 11

I have the same problem and would also like a resolution. It happened very recently, when Wave changed the transaction interface. There is no way to enter any new transactions in the missing account.

edited April 1, 2021
  • contadorcontador Member Posts: 3

Exactly! Someone in Waves can help us??

• fischerdffischerdf Member Posts: 11

My missing account has reappeared. I don't know if it's been resolved for everyone else having these problems, though

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @contador , thanks for providing this information and I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble viewing all your accounts through the Transactions page. When the new Transactions page was released, our team did discover some bugs but they have since been resolved. If you are still noticing an issue on your Transactions page, please let us know!

Hi @fischerdf , I'm glad to hear that the issue has been resolved in your account! Thanks so much for the update and feel free to reach out again if you have any additional questions!

• RuleOnePrezRuleOnePrez Member Posts: 1

So you guys are all long timers, I'm still new. First invoice created posted and then all my customer data disappeared after a few weeks. I have the created invoice PDF and URL and went to post payment against it, and it's gone. I have released all filters and still cant see my data nor the invoice template or actual first invoice.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @RuleOnePrez , if your account is still missing data, this is something that our Support team should take a look into in case they have to escalate to our Engineers. Can you send a message to the team through our chatbot, Mave, in your account? To do so, hit the help button in the bottom right corner of your account which will pop open our chatbot. At that point, you can request help from the Support team.

• raymond_rains2021raymond_rains2021 Member Posts: 2

All of my transactions except for one month's transactions for one bank account are missing. I've been using Wave for two years and all of my histories are gone.