Accepting payments outside the US and Canada

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
imageAccepting payments outside the US and Canada

Wave's Stripe connection will end on June 30, 2021 for businesses outside the US and Canada. As of March 31, 2021, sending Stripe payment-enabled invoices will no longer be supported.

Wave is rece...

Read the full story here

edited April 1, 2021 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• multiservices1ClAnEmultiservices1ClAnE Member Posts: 1

Hi would I still be able to create and use Wave invoices after June 2021 or will I be shut off all together? As I usually get payments on bank transfer and very seldom with card payments anyway. Would appreciate for a reply, thanks a mil.

edited April 1, 2021
  • SavageGardensSavageGardens Member Posts: 1

My customers who were issued invoices prior to March 31st are unable to complete payments via the Wave interface - can you help?

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @multiservices1ClAnE !

If you have an existing Wave account, you will still be able to use our invoicing feature. However, you won't be able to process invoice payments online through Wave I'm afraid. Instead, you will have accept another form of payment outside of Wave.

Hello @SavageGardens !

Did the invoice you sent them have Stripe credit card payments enabled? If so, they should still be able to make a payment through the invoice. If you and your customer are still experiencing issues, please feel free to reach back out with as much information as possible. I will gladly assist you further.