Options

Exchange rate problems

StivenStiven Member Posts: 5

When an automatic or recurring billing is going to be generated, it does not allow the exchange rate to change, which gives an error due to the number of digits it has. I invoice and collect in $ usd but an exchange field to Bsf is automatic and that is the one that is wrongly calculated.

only the rate change is allowed when a quote is created

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Stiven , sorry but I'm not completely understanding the issue that you're having. Can you provide some screenshots along with a further description of exactly where you're seeing issues?

• Options

the rate or amount of change that they are using to calculate the price of the dollar to bs, is incorrect since the numbers are biggest.

This is causing me that I cannot create recurring invoices, since the same system blocks the generation for the high amount of the currency exchange.

when I am going to create an estimate, if I can change the exchange rate from $ to bs, but I cannot do it with the recurring

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Stiven,

If you haven't already, I strongly suggest giving our Foreign Currency Invoices and Bills Help Center article a read if you haven't already. This will shed some light on Unrealized Gains or Losses to help you understand the bookkeeping workflow for this.

edited April 28, 2021
  • Options

I do not have the problem in that they calculate in the local currency of my country, the problem is in the exchange rate they are using, the origin of that rate is wrong since it is neither the official nor the black market. Check the amount of that exchange rate. As I mentioned before, I can make the change when I make a quote and placing the correct exchange rate, the system works well for me, but when they are automatic, the exchange rate cannot be modified and that is where the problem is.

• Options

Can you do something for the exchange calculation? they are wrong