Options

Invoice Report - How to export invoices to a spreadsheet

brinx_jobbrinx_job Member Posts: 1

Hi team. I used to be able to generate a report that included all the invoices from a selected period. It included all the relevant information I needed to hand off to my bookkeeper. I've just spent the better part of an hour looking for this functionality, but cannot see it anywhere. I've tried every type of report and nothing will generate it the way it was before. Have a look at the screenshot to see what headings this report used to include.

Am I missing something or has this functionality disappeared?

FYI, I tried the report by customer function, but since I invoice some customers in USD, the report automatically converts the currency to CAD (since I am based in Canada).

Your help and assistance is appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @brinx_job , we did have an export functionality at one point which would export all invoices and it may be possible that you would just take the invoices that you needed from a certain period? That export function has now been replaced by Wave Connect so I'd recommend you give it a look.

Additionally, I would recommend the report by customer, but as you mentioned it does convert all currencies to your home currency. This is the case with all Reports in Wave as your account reports in CAD.