Staying with Wave

KingsfordKingsford Member Posts: 1

My UK business had to close because of continuing lockdown restrictions. I'm supposed to move to Zoho as Wave no longer supports the EU market. However Zoho does not seem to import all data such as bank statements, transactions, copies of receipts. Can I keep my data with Wave? I can't find this information anywhere or access any actual support. I have to complete the final tax return, do the cessation accounts, then just hold on to the data for seven years. Surely it must be possible to do this in Wave, then for the data to just sit there. Please, can anyone help with this question.

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Kingsford !

To get set up with Zoho from Wave, you'll need to export your Wave data using our official Google Sheets add-on, Wave Connect or by using Wave's data export tool available under Settings>Data Export.

From there, you can follow along using this guide that Zoho has created just for Wave users who are ready to set up their Zoho account. If you need help along the way with your new Zoho account, the Zoho team is ready to help and you can reach them at support-wave@zohobooks.com.

If you opened your Wave account prior to our decision to sunset support for international users, you will still have access to your account and data. At this time, we have no plans on closing existing international Wave accounts. I hope this helps.