Wrong Province / State(s) in Pakistan

uzairktkuzairktk Member Posts: 1

Hello, I am new to wave, and was just setting up my business information for invoicing and I see that the province / state list for Pakistan is very outdated. It is however also mandatory and shows up on my invoice too. For example I am in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which was renamed from North-West Frontier more than a decade ago. The list still has the old name, which then shows up on my invoice in address. Super embarrassing to send it like these to my clients. Similarly, the federally administered tribal areas has also been merged to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khyber_Pakhtunkhwa

I have tried opening multiple support tickets but all close automatically asking to get help from the community. Not sure how the community can help with this. Can someone from Wave take a look at this please?

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @uzairktk , the Community is open for support for users who are located outside of Canada and the US which is why you weren't finding any luck submitting a ticket to the team.

In regards to your issue, we recently ended the ability for new users to sign up for Wave if their business is located outside of Canada or the US. In full transparency, I'm afraid that this also means that updates to regions outside of these areas are not being prioritized for changes due to the different regions that we currently fully support.

If you do have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know!