Options

Plaid isn't letting me log into my RBC account to connect my bank account

JasperJasper Member Posts: 1

I live in Canada and have a Canadian RBC account for my business.

Plaid wont recognize my password and therefore i cant connect my business bank account to wave.

I've reset the password 3 times and it still doesnt recognize it. I have no idea whats wrong.

Can i have some support in getting this to work?

Comments

• Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Jasper !

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your RBC bank connection. To be completely transparent with you, they have been having known issues for quite some time now. They delivered a fix but the problem resurfaced shortly after. Their connection has improved but is still not in a great state. If you are having trouble receiving your automatic transaction imports, I suggest manually importing them for the time being via Wave Connect or uploading a bank statement in a CSV file.

If you'd like, feel free to reach out to our support team via ticket request. One of our agents will gladly assist you with your RBC bank connection directly.

• Options
    Beltline_UrbanBeltline_Urban Member Posts: 1

Another RBC customer struggling with connection problems. The first time I connected to my account things worked ok. Since then everytime I log into wave there are no new transactions and Wave needs me to reconnect. When I try to reconnect I have to go through all my identity questions both with Plaid and with RBC. Then Plaid and Wave say everything is connected but no new transactions show up. Next day I log in to Wave and repeat the same steps and no new result.

• Options
    MindplayMindplay Member Posts: 14 ✭✭✭

Wave just doesn't care. They have stopped supporting almost all Canadian banks. Then they just blame Plaid. Doesn't matter if you're a paying customer (like me) or not. No support. No connection.

Wave is okay for a hobbyist or side gig, but totally inadequate for a business.