Customer activity

CSCCSC Member Posts: 2

When entering an income transaction under accounting-transactions I have added a customer to the transaction. However, this transaction doesn't appear to show if I go into that customer and pull up activity. The only thing that comes up is invoices. Why do I not see ALL activity connected to that customer ie invoices as well as income transactions (these would be donations vs selling a product). So adding the customer to an income transaction seems to be pointless.

Comments

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @CSC, although it's not currently possible to see the transactions in the customer's profile, there is another place where you can find them!

We have an income by customer report instead. You can find this by going to the Reports section, and selecting Income by Customer. Here, you can click on either of the links under All Income or Paid Income to view the Account Transactions report for the customer, which details all of their transactions within different accounts :smile:

edited May 6, 2021
  • SivaSiva Member Posts: 3

It doesn't report expenses. It is still pointless, or maybe that one day it will be relevant.

• BoybutanteBoybutante Member Posts: 3

I agree with Siva, This information would be great to see when you view the customer in the system. It would also be good to have this information on the customer statement for when the customer requests that information!