Connected Bank account disappeared over the weekend

FoobsZFoobsZ Member Posts: 4

So on Friday April 19, my bank was connected to Wave. Last sync was one day ago. (April 18)

Today I log into Wave and the first thing I see on the dashboard is "setup your bank account connection".

My bank account connection seems have disappeared or removed from Wave, and I did not do that.

Anyone else experiencing the same?

edited May 2, 2021 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hey @FoobsZ , it looks like you were able to connect with our Support team through email to get some help with this. Don't hesitate to reach back out to the team if you have any further questions!

• FoobsZFoobsZ Member Posts: 4

@KristenV The response from the agent did not address the issue: The bank connection that is established, DISAPPEARS from wave. The agent talked about the data aggregrator, but that is a completey different issue. That issue is when you HAVE a BANK CONNECTION.

I just logged into Wave Accounting and my BANK CONNECTION HAS DISAPPEARED AGAIN!.

It now says: Connect your bank account or credit card
    Automate your bookkeeping by importing transactions automatically.

When previously my bank was connected.

edited May 14, 2021
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @FoobsZ !

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your BMO bank connection as I'm sure this hinders your accounting workflow. With that being said, I see that you have since reached out to our Support team via email and they have since assisted you with your issue. I'm happy to see that! If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out.