Direct Deposit Authorization Issue - Identity Verification Not Working

RaisingIssues81RaisingIssues81 Member Posts: 1

I would like to pay my employees but whenever I try to go through the identity verification process for Direct Deposit Authorization, I get a gray popup that says "my.waveapps.com refused to connect." I need to have this fixed as soon as possible. What should be done?

Comments

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @RaisingIssues81 !

After taking a closer look on the back end, it looks like one of our agents assisted you via ticket request. If you have any other questions, feel free to reply directly to your existing ticket. One of our agents will gladly assist you further. :smile:

• PatrickgillespiePatrickgillespie Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem as below, Please help. Not sure what the problem might be.

"I would like to pay my employees but whenever I try to go through the identity verification process for Direct Deposit Authorization, I get a gray popup that says "my.waveapps.com refused to connect." I need to have this fixed as soon as possible. What should be done?"

• BlackDogCoffeeBlackDogCoffee Member Posts: 1

I also have the same issue and need this to be fixed as soon as possible. What can I do??

edited September 6, 2021
  • paulpatpaulpat Member Posts: 19

Same problem. I have payees waiting...

• ShotsbyAlexShotsbyAlex Member Posts: 2

I am having the same issues.

• RobertGohnRobertGohn Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue. Can anyone please let me know how it was resolved? I need to process payments asap.

• BrendonBrendon Member Posts: 7

Same problem for me.

• BrendonBrendon Member Posts: 7

I got support through the chat window. They reset something and it went into processing. It takes 3 days to review so be prepared to not have your payroll up and running instantly.