Need help with incorrect P&L statement

SarabellaSarabella Member Posts: 1
For some reason my P&L statement shows only my income, none of my expenses that definitely show up under receipts. I have reached out through the Help Bot twice and supposedly written emails requesting assistance with this problem but no one has responded yet. It’s been about two weeks since I’ve been requesting help.

Does anyone have any recommendations for how I can actually get help with this issue? It’s keeping me from filing my taxes.
edited May 26, 2021 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @Sarabella,

I can't seem to find any emails from you regarding this issue with your P&L I'm afraid. Is it possible that the process was not completed when sending them through the Help Bot? In any case, feel free to send me a message, and I can send you a direct link to submit a help request.

That said, one reason why your expenses may not be appearing on your P&L is if the expenses from the uploaded receipts have not been posted to your accounting. If they are still in the "Ready" state, they won't appear in the P&L.

If this isn't the case, could you post a screenshot of your P&L, and your expense transactions for the year you're looking at? Then I can investigate further.

edited May 26, 2021