Options

Totals not matching for invoices (over charging)

erica_hoberica_hob Member Posts: 3

I am currently moving from manual invoicing to recurring invoicing for a lot of my costumers. While doing this, a total on a manual invoice is $$348.80 vs. recurring invoice's total of $349.20. I've seen this happen in a lot of my statements as well, where totals do not match every couple on stamens. How can i solve this issue?

Comments

• Options

I am currently moving from manual invoicing to recurring invoicing for a lot of my costumers. While doing this, a total on a manual invoice is $$348.80 vs. recurring invoice's total of $349.20. I've seen this happen in a lot of my statements as well, where totals do not match every couple on stamens. How can i solve this issue?

edited May 20, 2021
  • Options

best solution so far is to delete and re-do the invoice every time

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @erica_hob it's hard to determine within having first hand look - can you please submit a support email so that our support team can take a closer look at your account and compare the invoices? You can submit a support ticket by opening our Chatbot located on the lower left hand corner of your Wave account (the question mark). Thank you!