Options

sent Invoice Payment Made No Record

BrianQuecheeBrianQuechee Member Posts: 1
I created an invoice, payment was made. I received the receipt from the customer with notification it was paid, but it is nowhere to be found in m y record.

Comments

• Options
    NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @BrianQuechee Was the payment notification sent by Wave (as in, the client made the payment online through Wave), or was the invoice payment made outside of Wave? I just took a look at the email history associated with your account, and I wasn't able to locate an email for payment notification sent within the last month.

If you can share the invoice number along with a screenshot of the email you've received, I can take a closer look into this for you!

• Options
    Nk123Nk123 Member Posts: 1
    Hey @NancyC, I have this error too. My customer made the payment using the invoice I sent. My invoice still says it's unpaid. And he showed me the screenshot of the transaction and it says processing. What should I do, this was my first invoice and it's a big amount. I havnt heard from the support team as well.
  • Options
    KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi @Nk123 !

I can see that our Customer Support resolved this issue with you through email. If you're still having issues however, feel free to thread below.

• Options
    superman2399superman2399 Member Posts: 1
    I was approved to accept payments in May. I did a transaction a week ago it said payment went through. Then a few days later I received a email stating I wasn’t able to accept payments. Then I was advised to send in extra information I did and still haven’t heard back yet.
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey there @superman2399 !

After doing some digging, I can see that our Risk team has since assisted you with this via email. I'm happy to see that. I see that you have submit another ticket request to refund confirmation. I have since pushed your ticket to one of our Support agents to expedite a response so please keep an eye on your email inbox :smile: