UK user - when do I lose access to Wave?

Speak_LifeSpeak_Life Member Posts: 2

Hi. I am a UK user. I understand that Wave soon won't be available in the UK? When will I lose access please?

Comments

• NancyCNancyC Member Posts: 148 admin

Hey @Speak_Life While new user sign up has been limited to US and Canadian business owners as of November 30, 2020, as a current Wave user, your existing account will remain active and you will retain access to the current versions of Wave’s free Accounting and Invoicing software. Wave has no current plans to close or restrict access to existing accounts for customers outside the US and Canada. However, this may change in the future.

Please refer to this post for further information.

• Speak_LifeSpeak_Life Member Posts: 2

Thanks very much for your response @NancyC.

• Hot_GlassHot_Glass Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    “ However, this may change in the future.”
    Now THAT’S very ominous, and the first time I’ve seen possible further restrictions mentioned for users outside the US and Canada.
  • AmberfilmAmberfilm Member Posts: 1

"This may change in the future" Well I hope you will give us plenty of notice.
    You don't have any idea how much stress this is going to cause for a lot of people. This could not only result in stress, but it could also result in late payments, fines, and penalties. If the best you can come up with is using Zoho, have you actually tried using that program. Ive tried 4 times to get my data onto and it and each time it's failed.