Reconciliation erased my data

AMNIEAMNIE Member Posts: 1

Hello,
We updated our bank information of transactions and now it seems that everything is lost, no transactions show up. Any tips, help to recover my data?

Comments

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @AMNIE ! As a first step, please check you're logged in to the correct Wave account, and viewing the correct business profile.

I've also investigated your bank connection, and I can see that the reason transactions aren't importing is because your log in details or MFA has recently changed. When this occurs, the connection has to be deleted and re-connected to update the log in details.

Before you can do so, you'll also need to change the connection to your payout account to a manual one, as Wave prevents you from deleting the connection outright when it's connected to Wave Payments. To do so, head to Settings > Payouts, click Update bank details > Connect a new bank and in the search bar, instead of searching for your bank's name, search 'XX'. This will bring up the option to add your account manually using your account and routing numbers.

Once you have updated your payout account, you should be able to delete the connected account when you go to Banking > Connected Accounts, and then re-add it as before :smile:

edited June 18, 2021