Options

Receipts Section has disappeared

AmandaSAmandaS Member Posts: 1

I uploaded a new receipt this morning no issues, but then I go back this afternoon to upload another and the receipts section under purchases on the website has completely disappeared!!
I've tried refreshing, logging out and back in again, a colleague on a different laptop logging in. But it's still not there, bot won't help, I've emailed and messaged on facebook and got nothing back. There is no phone number to call as I am UK based. Help!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    01000100 Member Posts: 1

I am also experiencing the same issue.. also UK based.

Seems WaveApps are really trying to push us off the boat!

• Options
    superdefsuperdef Member Posts: 5

Same issue here. I'm in Australia and our tax year ends next week. I'm in real trouble. I understood that the support for receipts app was stopping, but now I can't upload the remainder of my receipts for the quarter... I don't know what to do.

• Options
    superdefsuperdef Member Posts: 5

I asked the bot and found a workaround. See attached grab It's not pretty but will do me until next week. Goodbye Wave.

• Options
    MikesmegabitsMikesmegabits Member Posts: 4
    Horrible service. Taking away the easy to use ocr feature and the receipts app was a brutally bad decision.
  • Options
    KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hi all,

To clarify, removing the Receipts page was part of the larger changes to how uploading receipts works in Wave. You can find out more about the changes here.

All uploaded receipts, whether posted to your Accounting or not, will still be available in your Receipts data export, under Settings > Data Export. Please download this ZIP file, and use the receipts to create expense transactions that were not yet posted to your accounting, and/or attach them to their associated transactions, by following the steps in the screenshot posted above!

I recommend having a look at our Help Centre article on the new workflow as well.

• Options
    wizzmotronwizzmotron Member Posts: 4

the data export docent work for me