BMO bank connection

SECASECA Member Posts: 1

I can't download BMO bank transactions since June 18. I'm aware of changed online platform by BMO, But when the technical issue between BMO and Wave will be resolved?

Comments

• UserNameisTakenUserNameisTaken Member Posts: 14

It won't be. Go check the Bank Connections forum --all of the posts are about how BMO isn't connecting to Wave and Wave cannot do anything about it. They're blaming Plaid, as if they weren't the ones who hitched their cart to that broken horse in the first place.

In short, Wave cannot fix it and they don't care to push Plaid to work on it.

• NikuNiku Member Posts: 2

I have the same issue of connecting BMO Bank. The last time it auto downloaded the transaction was on June-16-2021

• AronrAronr Member Posts: 1

Any updates?? Been disconnected for so long already

• pcsmartspcsmarts Member Posts: 6

following. I am suffering the same fate.

• StrugglingICStrugglingIC Member Posts: 20

Any update to this?

• techiepietechiepie Member Posts: 1

Mine chequing account login stopped working with BMO (not sycning since 3 weeks) but Credit card login works fine!
    Wave has stopped to send a request email as well.

• helenrealtorhelenrealtor Member Posts: 1

I even can't find BMO in the list.

• cnienabercnienaber Member Posts: 4

As of April 8th, 2022 BMO appears to be working again. Was able to find them in the list and sync chequing and mastercard again.

• KiyaKiya Member Posts: 1

Still not working re added my chequing account and it says the following: Our data provider is unable to supply transaction data for the following accounts.
    Exporting and importing with BMO is a joke... You have to manually edit the csv to get it to work and BMO does not even go back more than 2 months... VERY FRUSTRATING!!