Last 3 Payouts On Hold

Sell_IQ_LLCSell_IQ_LLC Member Posts: 4

I just found out that to my horror, my last 3 payments have been on hold and I haven't received an email about this or what to do about it after all other payments were released in a timely fashion. My banking information hasn't changed, so I am beyond upset that I can't get anyone to speak with and am being told that someone will get back to me in 2 business days?!? That could take it to next week. Can you please release the monies - 1 is from 2 months ago, 1 is from 1 month ago, and the other payment I received is from yesterday. This is becoming more critical as each day passes. Here are the transaction ID's:

65AGWV1R
T1O3YW5E
C9EL7R5Y

Unbelievable that this has happened for 3 months / payments in a row. I look forward to hearing from someone asap. Thank you, Andrew

Comments

• Sell_IQ_LLCSell_IQ_LLC Member Posts: 4

Hi there, I really need to get some follow up / answers regarding this matter. I got a questionnaire from the risk team in which they stated incorrect information about the type of business I run - I am a consultant and they think I sell manufactured goods, and since I have answered the questions, I have not heard anything and my account is still on hold and my payouts frozen. There are 3 payments frozen from the same client that the previous payouts were released without issues. This is becoming ridiculous at this point. I need to know the status of the review, and more so, I need my account unfrozen and the funds released. What kind of business is being run here? I am sure that you are aware of what happens to businesses when they can't get their monies to pay bills.