Bank Transaction Issues

Old_Yankee_Co1951Old_Yankee_Co1951 Member Posts: 4

My transactions have not imported since June 28th. I've disconnected and reconnected my bank account as advised by Wave multiple times. My account is still saying connected but nothing is importing. This happened in the past and all I needed to do was hit the refresh button on the home page. Which no longer exists. I need help!

Comments

• kjrickerkjricker Member Posts: 2

I have had the same issue. I tried disconnecting my account and then reconnecting it. Now The account won't even connect. I keep getting an error my credentials are wrong when they are not. I have no issues with other things connecting to my account like Mint, Edward Jones, Quicken, etc. Wave's ability to connecting using PLAID is awful at best and they just keep passing the buck back and forth between PLAID and blaming the Bank.

I am constantly told to use the import manually function which is the only way I do it now as no one at Wave or Plaid cares to really fix the issue.

edited August 3, 2021
  • BTXteriorsBTXteriors Member Posts: 3

I am having issues with bank transactions also. I use Simmons Bank and this is the second time I have had issues with this. Last time, 6 months or so ago, a Wave rep was able to fix my problem. Now, I'm not even sure how to contact a rep again.