BMO bank connection not working - transactions not importing

WCCWCC Member Posts: 9

Hello, Wave,

We've been using your services for a few years now and have really like the experience ... until the last few months. I've had a couple of instances previously when our bank connection has stopped working for no apparent reason - after multiple tries to disconnect and reconnect I managed to get the import working again.

But I've just logged on to start work on the August financial reports (because August is a month with a lot of transactions for our organization) ... and discovered that, yet again, the import isn't working. Wave doesn't tell me that the account is disconnected (it still appears to be connected with no issues), but there are no transactions past August 4th showing up (and I have dozens in the last week alone, with many more to come this month).

It doesn't tell me either when the last successful import was - has this feature gone away? If so ... bring it back, that was EXTREMELY useful for ensuring we had the latest information.

Is there an issue with BMO connecting to Wave? Is it Plaid? What's going on?

(I just need the import to happen. There will be too many transactions in August and September to be able to enter them all manually in any reasonable amount of time. And please don't point me to a 'solution' that involves uploading a bank statement, because our last bank statement was August 6th, the next won't be till September 6th, and I need to have transactions updated in between those dates.)

Comments

• WCCWCC Member Posts: 9
    Hey, Wave, do you ever respond to posts here?

(We still have the same issue nearly 6 months later - looking for alternative software at this point since there appears to be no customer support @ Wave.)