'Owner Investment/Drawings' is suddenly missing when I go to record a payment

mickhmickh Member Posts: 2

Hi folks

Just went to record a payment and 'Cash in hand' is now the only option available under Payment Account - I haven't changed any settings whatsoever.

Any clues?

thanks!

Comments

• NeilF111NeilF111 Member Posts: 1

Hi there I am experiencing the same issue on the desktop site.However, on app when an invoice has been paid Owner Investment / Drawings is still available to select.

edited September 13, 2021
  • CarlbCarlb Member Posts: 5

Same problem here. I recorded the payment on the app for now but I hope they sort this out soon.

• mickhmickh Member Posts: 2

Has anyone been able to shed any light on this?
    I've messaged Support by looks like support isn't offered to Australia!

• pdxrunrpdxrunr Member Posts: 1

Same here. And now bulk edit which was working to move cash to owner draw is now also gone! You now have to make a journal entry to do this. Huge time suck.

• BoognishBoognish Member Posts: 1
    Same happening for me, for months now
  • VanquishVanquish Member Posts: 1

I spoke with a rep, Wave is removing the ability to use the Owner Investment/Drawings account to pay invoices. The way they said to do it - "Generally, a valid bank account or Cash on Hand account should be where the payment is deposited, and then if necessary, a transfer can be created to the Owner Investment/Drawing account"

Wave blocks all posts with links so they blocked my original post that i posted a month ago, my second post today was removed when I added a link they gave me. Great Moderators here!