Options

Default Business, Login in Wave

RoKaRoKa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

Every time I login into Wave it goes to the "wrong" business.
The "default" business is not the business that I see when I login.
Then, when I switch to my preferred business, it opens in a new page. Why?
I think I know how to open a link in a new page if I want to.
So every time I switch between businesses I get a deluge of new tabs.
Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @KaPo.

For the default business, I can replicate the issue. Having a given business set as your default business should make it so it's the one that shows up when you log in. I'm investigating this with a few colleagues and I'll come back to you when I have more information.

As for the extra tabs opening whenever you click a link, that wouldn't be an issue with Wave. Could the CTRL key on your keyboard be stuck? Holding CTRL when you click on a link will open it in a new tab instead of in the current one. It could also be an issue with your browser configurations.

• Options
    RoKaRoKa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

Thanks for the quick reply.

After login now I land on the default business, no matter which business profile I was in when I logged out, which is the behaviour that I was expecting. Somehow solved. Maybe on you end ? Thanks !

Switch business to new tab:
    CTRL keys seem to be fine.
    I've been testing it again thinking that the pin tab I use in Firefox for Wave is triggering the behaviour. Magically now it stays put, no more new tabs! Thanks again.

So, I guess I'll keep complaining about stuff and it gets magically solved. :D

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @KaPo.

Thanks for letting us know! I'm still encountering the same issue on my own test account, so we'll still investigate this. Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

And hey, if complaining about issues solves them, it's a good and effective solution :smiley: ! Now if only it worked for the weather, Canada would be a very different place...