BECU business linking error

DeclutterpnwDeclutterpnw Member Posts: 2
I’m unable to connect to wave payments due to the new business platform having an incorrect url for BECU. Anyone find a workaround for this? Business launch is held up due to this essential service being offline

Comments

• RaintechRaintech Member Posts: 12

@Declutterpnw said:
    I’m unable to connect to wave payments due to the new business platform having an incorrect url for BECU. Anyone find a workaround for this? Business launch is held up due to this essential service being offline

Good news, BAD NEWS.

Good News: BECU has updated to list "BECU Business" as an option to connect to. You will have to disconnect your exisiting (non working) bank connection, then search the list of banks and select BECU Business.

BAD NEWS: Now for the problem. You will likely be successful when inputting your user name and password. Then you will be prompted to receive a "code" via email (or possibly text). You will input this code and then BAM, you will likely get an error rather than being logged in.

Let us know how it goes for you. If you do get logged in, please let us know.

• DeclutterpnwDeclutterpnw Member Posts: 2

No, it still doesn't work. I'm confused though because you mention "BECU has updated to list 'BECU Business' as an option to connect to". However, when I call BECU they say it doesn't work because you (Wave) haven't updated your site to include the business platform. So, I'm not sure why I am getting conflicting answers on who needs to fix this error.

• RaintechRaintech Member Posts: 12

It is in fact a Thanksgiving (today) Miracle. About a week ago I stopped trying to connect every day only to get the error. Today if figured, let's give it a shot!. Hallelujah it worked! Now back to normal, which means the connection will break every few weeks and need to be reconnected manually! haha

• jrkershnjrkershn Member Posts: 1

Like so many others, I have not been able to connect Wave to my BECU Business account.

When prompted, I have been able to successfully enter my login credentials but when I enter the MFA code, I receive a notice that Wave is unable to connect to my institution and that I should retry later.

I called BECU customer support and they said it is a problem with Wave's/Plaid's connection protocol.

First, have any of you been able to connect your bank accounts to Wave?
    Second, do we know if Plaid is working on this issue?