Options

Can't figure out how to upload a bank statement to Wave - Please help!

newtowavenewtowave Member Posts: 1

I would like to connect my bank account to Wave so I can offer credit card payments to people. It is a small bank though and it isn't "among the 15,000 financial institutions that Wave supports". All I have from my bank is a PDF statement. Here is a copy and paste from their "help" section:
_

Most online banking sites will allow you to download an electronic file containing your bank or credit card transactions. This can be very useful when you want to bring past transactions into Wave, or if you prefer to avoid connecting your bank or credit card accounts directly.

Wave supports the following file types for uploading:

Microsoft Money (.OFX)
QuickBooks (.QBO)
Quicken (.QFX)
Simply Accounting (.ASO)
If none of these file types are available from your online banking site, Wave also allows you to support Comma-Separated Variable (.CSV) files. This is a more complex option, Wave recommends using one of the four file formats listed above if you can.

_

I don't have any of these options - I only have a PDF. It mentions "connecting your bank or credit card accounts directly." - Can I do this?? I have the routing number and account number, address, and name of my bank. Can I just connect them??