Options

Is there a limit for free Invoices. If yes, how can we generate more invoices ?

Alexander_1988Alexander_1988 Member Posts: 3

Is there a limit for free Invoices. If yes, how can we generate more invoices ?

Comments

• Options
    MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

@Alexander_1988,
    I do not believe there is any limit to the number of invoices you can create.

• Options
    NmatarNmatar Member Posts: 2

Are there any issues with sending invoices ? The system says we have reached the limit of sending invoices today, although we have not yet sent any single invoice today.

• Options
    MikegMikeg Member Posts: 995 ✭✭✭

@Nmatar
    My understanding is that Wave is supported in the US and Canada. If you are using outside of the area, there may be limitation. Here in the US I have not experienced any limits.

• Options
    wcmdwcmd Member Posts: 1

Having the exact same issues with it telling me we've reached our limit. Cant get ahold of any support person to help since we dont have a payments account (we dont do credit card payments so aren't signed up with payments). It's extremely frustrating as they still advertise free unlimited invoicing with basic account??

• Options
    Kirsty_BourneKirsty_Bourne Member Posts: 1

I am also having the same issue.We have just reached around 1000 invoices that we've sent out. there is a pop up message saying reach your daily limit? This has never come up before and is causing problems with our customers not receiving invoices in the format they're used to. Plus its more work to download, re-attach, make a note that you've sent a receipt etc..

Still no fix?

• Options
    NS_TNS_T Member Posts: 3

Same problem here. Received the message after sending 40 invoices yesterday.
    Every bit of information on their website says that invoicing is 100% free and there is no mention of any sending limits anywhere.

https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/208621296-Is-Wave-free-How-much-does-it-cost-
    "Invoicing - Creating, sending, and editing is Free. You can create as many invoices, customers, vendors, and products as you need! This also includes recurring invoices, reminders, payment receipts, and estimates"

https://www.waveapps.com/invoicing
    "Unlimited invoicing, 100% free."

Seems to be quite dishonest if they have started imposing limits without any mention of it anywhere.

• Options
    AKendAKend Member Posts: 2

Same problem! How do we get this fixed? The website never stated there was a limitation.

Has anyone received help?

• Options
    AKendAKend Member Posts: 2

This question was originally posted on December 6th! Has anyone heard from support concerning this problem?

• Options
    boat_club_treasurerboat_club_treasurer Member Posts: 1

experienced this issue (in the US) - apparently invoices can be generated and downloaded as PDFs - also sent with other methods (cumbersome, at least for me) - but only "batch emailed" at 40 per day without signing up for Wave-Payments (w bank information, personal info for responsible party) - unclear if necessary to activate on-line payment in order to life limit

appears there is significant recent activity on this - perhaps a recent change to the app's functionality - also saw nothing of this in help materials until I ran into issue

IT WOULD BE NICE IF SOMEONE FROM WAVE COULD RESPOND TO THIS THREAD

• Options
    536joe536joe Member Posts: 3

TO WAVE STAFF A business needs a system it can rely on. Sudden limitations without notice after we builds up all our invoicing here doesnt seems very fair.

DEAR USERS: I got the same problem. Keep in mind that Wave is there to make money. Thats probably a tactic to apply pressure on free accounts. I tried to email them but got no answer, so i had to figure out a question that their robot can understand.

ANSWER: > " If your email address is verified, you can send up to 40 invoices per day in Wave.
    The daily invoice limit refreshes 24 hours after the 40th invoice sent.
    💡 To send unlimited daily invoice from Wave, sign up for Wave Payments. " <

So if i send 39 invoices monday morning and 1 more tuesday early morning, Wave will block me until wednesday am. Looks like a catch.

OBSERVATION: While Wave is an awesome software, it seems like free accounts are left to their fate. Wave is progressively removing or limiting free features (like email support or OCR receipts processing, and now invoice mailer). Expect that eventually "unlimited time free accounts" will become "free trial".

edited February 11, 2022