Options

Additional payment methods

lori_oomphbdlori_oomphbd Member Posts: 1

I was wondering if there is a way to add a custom payment method. Right now Cash, Bank, Cheque, Credit Card, Paypal and Other exist. Where I live we have Mobile Payments, so I wanted to add that in. Is it possible and where?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @lori_oomphbd.

It isn't currently possible to add your own payment methods to Wave. You'll have to go with Other, or Bank, depending on what makes the most sense depending on how those mobile payments work exactly.

Payment method only really appears on the expanded invoice page, after a payment was recorded. Do you tend to keep close track of the type payments you receive? I'd love to know more about the kind of insights you get out of that data.

• Options
    DrewSparrowDrewSparrow Member Posts: 1
    We could use a solution as well. We do work for a barter group in which we get paid barter dollars which we have to declare as income. Often we will invoice and the payment is actually 50% real world money (all options) and 50% barter money.
  • Options
    raviaravia Member Posts: 1

With the addition of Venmo, Zelle, and CashApp, I'd like to add those as a payment method. When will these be added, or will we be able to add methods ourselves?