Options

Cost of using Wave for Single Employee?

cyberFybrouscyberFybrous Member Posts: 3

Hello, coming over from managing my business through Quickbooks all these years using an old outdated version of their software.

Soooo, is there no way of getting around the Wave Payroll Pricing? I'm a single employee S-Corporation and I've handled my quarterly and year end payroll on my own all these years.

Would very much like to avoid that $35/month bare minimum cost.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    remotebooksremotebooks Member Posts: 10

If you can calculate your payroll runs manually, you can handle payroll outside of Wave and simply create journal entries to keep track of your payroll calculations.

Happy number crunching!

Sam - RemoteBooks
    hello@remotebooks.co

• Options
    cyberFybrouscyberFybrous Member Posts: 3

@remotebooks said:

If you can calculate your payroll runs manually, you can handle payroll outside of Wave and simply create journal entries to keep track of your payroll calculations.

Happy number crunching!

Sam - RemoteBooks
    hello@remotebooks.co

Thanks. Yeah, had boiled it down to keeping it ultra simple. Likely single entry and maybe double later on. I've the simplest of business setups. So simple that I've little issue entering in everything at year's end whilst tending to my quarterly tax responsibilities.

It's only because of my old accountant that I found myself using QB all these years.

Thx again.