Duplicated entries in Sales and receivable accounts

AngelAngel Member Posts: 2

Does anyone has encountered the same issue? I only keyed in invoices manually into WaveApps without any import from anywhere. I discovered that some of my invoices had duplicated entries into the sales and receivable accounts when I generate General ledger reports. It has thus inflated my sales volume and P&L. Upon investigating the detail entries in the GL, I discovered some invoices are duplicated. I am not sure of the reason. Could it be because i had save the invoices multiple times when i view back the invoice? I saw one duplicate with old invoice value and a new invoice value. I presume that when i make amendment, the old entries werent reverse out and it just went ahead to post the new entries? The help center suggest to do a bank reconciliation but Sales and receivable accounts I do not have a corresponding banking account to reconcile with. And I do not have a closing balance as I had used Waveapp as my only system. Anyone could offer any help?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. @Angel.

I tried to run a detect and fix function from our end to see if it would resolve this. it might take a bit of time to process. If it hasn't helped within the next few hours, follow up with Brittany on the support ticket you submitted, she'll be able to help you best.

• AngelAngel Member Posts: 2

The recent fixed on "Duplicate transaction issue for some Wave users" has fixed this issue. Thanks

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Happy to hear that, Angel!