Options

Zapier Stripe Creating Sales in Wave - Errors

britannicbritannic Member Posts: 22

So we used the Zapier Stripe with Wave pre-made zap which works fine manually. However, Wave sends back errors when Stripe triggers the transaction.

Zapier support said this:

So sorry about this! I've investigated into the issue further, and it looks like you're being affected by an issue where Wave erroneously returns a response that cannot be parsed by the Zap.

To give you some context, the Wave integration is developed and maintained by the people who make that product. They'll need to fix the issue that is occurring on their end. However, we track issues like this in a system that lets the developers know when we receive bug reports from our mutual users. It also lets us email you when any changes or updates occur. Other users have also reported this issue, so I’ve gone ahead and added your email address to the existing report for it. While I can’t say for certain when this will get resolved, I can promise that we’ll let you know when it’s rolled out!

Additionally, I highly recommend that you reach out to Wave and request that they implement a fix. Our partners sometimes respond more quickly when they hear from their own customers and it’ll raise the visibility of your needs.

Is there an ETA to fix?

Thanks!

Neil