Got error code when trying to access the Bills page in one of my companies, but not the other

TDuvallTDuvall Member Posts: 26

I have the free version of WAVE.
I am running Windows 10 Pro, version 21H2
I am using Google Chrome version 99.0.4844.51
Btw, the problem occurs in Microsoft Edge as well.

I used the new (2nd) business that I set up in WAVE for several days without incident.

Now, I am receiving error code 22b684cbd5fc4c2496fdb9f98a8e6f47 on the Bills Page of one of my two companies. I have attached a picture showing the two windows side-by-side, showing the Ironman bill page as it should be, and an error page for Bear Minimal. I can create bills from the Vendor menu, but then can't access them. I can see that the Bills list starts to load, but then the error screen appears.
The page says that WAVE is working on the problem, but I have been encountering this issue for days. I see now that you no longer offer free support for free users, but this is clearly something that has changed in the software. Can someone please help?

------- GOT USELESS MESSAGE BACK FROM WAVE

Wave
9:59 AM (7 minutes ago)
to me

Please type your reply above this line

Hey there!
I'm Mave, Wave’s support chatbot.
Wave support is self-serve for customers using only our free Invoicing and Accounting software.
To get you the help you need, you can connect with me by logging into your Wave account, and selecting the Help button in the bottom right.
I can also help you find answers in the Help Center, which has helpful how-to guides and videos.
As your business grows, if you begin using Wave Payments, Payroll, or Wave Money, you’ll gain access to live chat and email support.
For personalized help with your books, you can sign up for paid support from our in-house bookkeepers, accounting and payroll coaches, Wave Advisors.
Thanks for reaching out. Looking forward to connecting with you in your account and helping you further!
Mave
P.S. If you're having trouble accessing your Wave account, try resetting your password by entering your primary account email click here. If you do not receive an email you may not be using your primary account email so please try again.

----- THE PROBLEM IS YOUR SOFTWARE - HOW CAN YOU NOT SUPPORT THAT?

I have been a staunch supporter of WAVE software and have championed them to other users who complained about certain features being available . . . and stressed that it is free.

But the change to zero support, even if your software is not performing correctly, is unacceptable. Charge us a few dollars a month if you need to to staff support, but please fix this.