TD Bank connectivity issues 2022

scrummasteredscrummastered Member Posts: 2

I've received an email saying that my TD Bank connection is not working. So I reconnected the account yesterday and it seemed to work. However, I've received the same email again and the connection isn't working again.

I didn't make any changes, it just stopped working.

Is there an ongoing issue with TD Bank?

Comments

• anazary1anazary1 Member Posts: 6

Same issue for me

• anazary1anazary1 Member Posts: 6

seems to be fixed now

• Ash69Ash69 Member Posts: 1

Same issue for me. The connection ("you need to reconnect", or something to that effect) is done, but Wave is still not importing new transactions. The most recent transactions that have been imported are from March 3rd.

Anyone in a similar situation?

Reading the generic help material - it seems that Plaid (the software/firm through which Wave can import) will not work if TD (or, presumably, any other bank) has made certain kinds of changes to their sites, and then it could up to 7 days - once Plaid has done its updating.

• KevinSKevinS Member Posts: 6

I'm having the issue as well. I have had no new transactions importing from TD for approx. 2 weeks. If yours is working, did you disconnect and reconnect your TD accounts?

• scrummasteredscrummastered Member Posts: 2

I reconnected the account yesterday and for now it seems to be working again. Crossing fingers

• KevinSKevinS Member Posts: 6

Thanks @scrummastered .... disconnecting and reconnecting got it working for me as well.

• SigngirlSigngirl Member Posts: 1

I am having this same issue. My transactions haven't imported since. Feb 28, 2022
    I try to reconnect and the message says I have the wrong password/username, however it is not incorrect and is the exact same as it has always been. I haven't changed anything.
    Wave won't let me disconnect the account and reconnect because I don't have another bank account. Please help.