the link to invoice page crashes since this morning, i am unable to add new invoices

willwill Member Posts: 3

please help!

edited May 9, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @will.

I know there were issues this morning with Wavers using Safari as their browser. Is that your case? If so, try switching to Chrome or Firefox, they tend to be more stable with Wave.

If you are on one of these two, try clearing the cache for your browser. Let me know if that helps!

• willwill Member Posts: 3

Hi Alexia

Thanks for your reply but it does not help. I was using Chrome and I tried to use Firefox too. All the other pages eg. create new bill, reports work fine. It only crashes when I clicked the create new invoice button from the dash board, or click invoice from the side bar. The exact error message is below:

Wipeout! Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is being unloaded, etc.

Use your browser's back button or one of the following links to help you on your way:

Wave home page
    New user? Sign up for an account!
    Existing user? Sign in.

edited May 10, 2018

Hi, @will.

Did you clear your cache? Could you also try a hard refresh by pressing CTRL+Shift+R (or CMD+Shift+R on a Mac)? Can you also try doing this in Incognito mode?

Could you also try doing this on a different device, or on a different network?

• willwill Member Posts: 3

Hi Alexia, yes I cleared my cache. This morning, the page is working again. Thanks for your help!

More than happy to hear that!

• BookkeeperBookkeeper Member Posts: 2

We are having this exact same issue right now. I've tried the Ctrl+Shift+R and that hasn't fixed it. To add to it, the Help button also isn't working so I can't access chat for help. This has been an issue since yesterday morning and we really need to get our invoicing done!!!

Hi, @Bookkeeper,

I followed up with you on the discussion you started, let's work on resolving your issue there.