continual anomaly detected

JeanPaulJeanPaul Member Posts: 6

i cant access anything on wave for the past week as the program thinks i am a bot. This is happening every login and any link access refers to to the bot page. This is happening every time i log in and daily for the past week.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JeanPaul.

Do you use a VPN, by any chance? Updates to our security system might have made it so your VPN triggers security measures like this one, Deactivating your VPN might help. Could you give me a screenshot of the page you end up on? It'll give me a better idea of the situation, and will allow me to help a bit more.

• JeanPaulJeanPaul Member Posts: 6

Hi Alexa, On Firefox, I get this message trying to login. On other browsers, it just takes ages to load any page these days. I dont know what is going on with Wave as i have never had these problems before.

****Your connection is not secure

The owner of www.waveapps.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify and block malicious sites******

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JeanPaul.

This could still be a VPN (or something similar) interacting badly with Wave. It might be interacting with one of Wave's security measures, which are constantly being updated and upgraded.

I would recommend trying to log in on Wave without using a VPN, and if you don't use one, could you try connecting from a different network?