Options

Scanning of receipts-Email address for submitted receipts that are posted to accounting

JohnhalpJohnhalp Member Posts: 3

Could the Source field or a new field be created that gives the email address for the receipts that are Posted to Accounting. The accountant needs to knows if the Owner or specific Collaborator that submitted the scanned receipt.

Thank you.

John

edited August 30, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Johnhalp.

So you're saying you'd want more of a trail of who had done what in a given account? Can you give me a bit more information as to why your accountant needs that information?

It's an interesting suggestion and I'd love to hear a bit more about it.

• Options

Alexia, thank you for replying. It is always important for the owner to know who and how collaborators are incurring expenses for the business If there is a follow up question, the Accountant or Owner would know who to contact. The Owner's or Collaborator's name would be more useful information than an email address. I guess a combination of name and email address would be best but the programmers might kick back on that. Thank you again.

• Options

Alexia, were you able to see if the developer can change the source to the Collaborator's name for Purchase Receipts?

Thank you.

John

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Johnhalp.

This isn't something that can be done in Wave right now, nor is it on our current roadmap. With that said, feedback from our users has a significant impact on how we choose what to build next for Wave. Thank you for providing yours.