Options

Pay hold

EalbeeEalbee Member Posts: 2
So frustrated with wave. They told me I was set up to do payments through them did a few then a third one. a large sum. Was put on hold. No customer service number. They asked for information I’m not even required to have as a contractor in maine. It’s poor service and poor business would not recommend using wave. Has any one else had this issue. Customer service is a joke. I have business to do and wave is damaging my business. Unfortunate because I liked them at first.
edited April 18, 2022 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Options
    DewDew Member Posts: 1
    I am having a similiar problem right now. It is extremely frustrating. How long did it take for Wave to release your funds?
  • Options
    EalbeeEalbee Member Posts: 2
    I stopped using them blocked both my accounts refunded the money and told wave they needed to send the money back. They did send it back to the customer who then wrote me a check directly. Took 5 days for them to put it back in the customers account. Which was a relief. I did threaten to call the fbi and better business beaureu. I was frustrated not necessarily because of the request for more info but more that they did it while holding a large payment over my head. If you need more information to make sure I’m not a scammer fine. But it should be done prior to the flow of business and money begins. Holding funds like that can cause big issues in the building and trades world. I’m sure any business really. Good luck!