Cant link a bank account payment to a bill created in wave in transactions

TIMGTIMG Member Posts: 4

Hi
For the last 2 months I have not been able to link any of the bank payments that are made under transactions to the bills I have created in wave.
when I pull down the drop down and select (Payment sent for a Bill in wave )
it gives a ( An error occured while fetching categories)
I have tried logging in from a different PC and still the same problem.
Does any one know how to resolve this as having to manually capture all the payments is a bit tedious
Best Regards
Tim

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @TIMG.

Can you try clearing the cache for your browser? Can you also check your Chart of Accounts to make sure everything looks as it should?

Finally, is the bill in the same currency as the account you are trying to pay it from? That would cause a conflict here.

• TIMGTIMG Member Posts: 4

Hi
    Thanks for your response.
    I have cleared the Cache and everything is correct in the chart of Accounts and all the currencies are the same.
    it is still giving the same error.

Hi, @TIMG.

Can you take a few screenshots for me? I would need a screenshot of the bill you're trying to pay and one of the transaction as you try to categorize it to "Payment to a bill" with the error message with the developer console open (you can open this on Chrome by pressing CTRL+Shift+J.

Hi Alexia

Above are the screenshots
    I am using a mac the develop console using CTRL+SHIFT+J doesn't open

Hi, @TIMG.

You can get that console open on a Mac with CMD+Option+J. There's also a few more troubleshooting steps we can try:

• Try a different browser. Generally, Chrome and Firefox work best.
    • Clear your browser history, cache, and cookies.
    • Is your browser updated? If not please update.
    • Sometimes browser extension will create problems, if you have extensions like an ad blocker, please temporarily disable them.
    • Please restart your computer.

HI Alexia

i have done all of the recommended including logging in form a completely different PC.

attached is the requested

Hi, @TIMG.

I sent you a private message asking for a bit more information. Follow up with me there when you can and I'll be happy to help out.