changing registered e-mail address

RevRev Member Posts: 2

hi
i want to replace my email address registered in wave to a new one
please advice

Comments

• NopDesign_ConnorNopDesign_Connor Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

@Rev, just click on your business in the top corner of your window, and go to manage your profile. You should see a link for managing emails. You'll have to add your new email, verify it, and make it the primary email and then delete the old one.

• RevRev Member Posts: 2

@NopDesign_Connor , thank you for your help

• SayeedSayeed Member Posts: 10

@nopDesign_Connor. NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE. and Thanks and advance.

We haven’t received any email for verifying the account. It’s been more than 6 months.. we Checked the spam and also checked with the service provider to any emails from waveapps is blocked on the domain email.

We are receiving email to our gmail account without any issue

Please suggest.

Many thanks and Regards,
    MOHAMMED SAYEED

• NopDesign_ConnorNopDesign_Connor Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

@Sayeed, you want to ask someone who actually works for Wave for something like that, I'm just some guy on the internet.

@Alexia, can you help?

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for pinging me, @NopDesign_Connor.

Hi, @Sayeed, an email sent to that address had bounced, which marked it as deactivated to our email service provider. I reactivated it. If you try to send out that verification email again, it should make it through. To be extra safe, however, you might want to add mailer@waveapps.com to your contact list or white list.

• JigneshJignesh Member Posts: 2

I am trying to verify a email but I have not received any verification mail for my email id can any ÓÑȨ help me out

edited September 14, 2018

Hi, @Jignesh,

I sent you a private message. Could you please follow up with it when you can? Thank you!

• SayeedSayeed Member Posts: 10

Many Thanks @NopDesign_Connor greatly appreciate it.

Thank You @Alexia

• JigneshJignesh Member Posts: 2

@Alexia said:
    Hi, @Jignesh,

I sent you a private message. Could you please follow up with it when you can? Thank you!

Hi i have sent you the required info thanks

For those curious, @Jignesh was dealing with the same issue and it's not been resolved.

• anantpanantp Member Posts: 1

I am having same issue however he option for EMAIL AND CONNECTED ACCOUNTS doesnt even show up...

Hi, @anantp,

This is because you don't have a password and always connected using your google account. You'll have to create a password before you can do this. On that same screen, just go to "Password" and follow the instructions there. The right option will appear in the menu once a password was created for your account.

With that said, I do recommend you remove the screenshot from your reply since it contains your full name and zip code. The Community is a public space, is indexed and is searchable. Any personal information posted here is available for all to see. For the sake of your privacy, strongly suggest you remove it.