Options

How can I have access to the new Wave features

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: What else do you use to run your business?.
edited August 31, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    LovyLovy Member Posts: 6

Hi...I don't have access to all features in wave, no cash flow, no reconciliation. Is there any specific reason for this?

Also I am having some problems correcting some balances. Much appreciated if you could help

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Lovy.

You should be on the new version of Wave and have access to everything for the businesses you created yourself. As for the business you are collaborating on, it is still on the older version of Wave. It'll be updated in the coming few months, but for now, you won't have access to the newer features for that business.

As for correcting balances, start a new discussion with a bit more information under the appropriate category and we'll be happy to help.

On that subject, in the future, please start new discussions if you require help with Wave, rather than commenting in an unrelated discussion. I've moved this question into its own thread, but please be mindful of this in the future.

• Options

Hi @Alexia
    I have various business I started on wave. But only for one which I do not have cash flow and reconciliation. Is this common?

• Options
    MitchellGillespieMitchellGillespie Member Posts: 17 admin

@Lovy

Starting a few months ago Wave began rolling out a whole new version of our accounting experience for small business owners. You can see all the fun details here: https://www.waveapps.com/next-accounting/

Because we care deeply about every single business on our platform we're carefully migrating all customers who have been using our eco-system before we launched the new service. We're continuing that effort every month and we expect to be completed by the end of this year.

Every new business you create from this day forward should have cashflow and reconciliation. The only businesses that are on the past version of accounting are businesses created over 5-6 months ago.

I hope this helps.

• Options

@MitchellGillespie

Thanks for the information and advice. Well I would manually do the cashflow and reconciliation until the feature appears.