Invoice Paid / Seen - Notification

RoKaRoKa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

I don't seem to be getting alerts anymore on Invoice Paid events. All I get is "client X has seen your invoice" type of alert. On a few occasions I was caught on the wrong foot, with clients demanding a delivery after they made their payment and got no reaction from me ( because all I get is "invoice seen / view" not the "paid" notification. I miss that "congrats, you got paid ! ".
My guess is that the system sends "viewed invoice" on both actual viewing the invoice and paying the invoice. I really appreciate being able to tell that the client has seen the invoice, but obviously I need the "paid" alert as well.
Thanks for looking into this.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @KaPo.

Do you mean that you aren't getting a notification from the mobile app? Or by email for payments processed online?

• RoKaRoKa Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

Neither email or app notifications for paid.
    All I get is "viewed" or "seen"
    Maybe that's a setting that I disabled. I should haven checked ahead.
    Thanks !

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @KaPo.

I took a look into this and found out all of your notifications are turned off. You likely clicked the Unsubscribe button from one of our emails and picked Unsubscribe to All. You can change that from the Manage Your Profile page, under Email Preferences. Just activate the notifications you need and you'll start receiving them once more!