My post disappeared...

lesquamloonlesquamloon Member Posts: 9

Hi there. This morning I posted a long explanation of my dilemmas with Wave in the Using Wave forum. Later I went in to see if I could add tags to the post. I added one, but after I saved it, a warning came up that my post would be moderated, and it disappeared from the forum. Can I reasonably expect it to return?

Tagged:
edited March 31, 2021 in Using Wave

Comments

• CharlotteCharlotte Member Posts: 671 admin

Hi @lesquamloon! It looks like your post was inadvertently captured by our automated spam filter - sorry about that! It has been restored and you can find it here.

• lesquamloonlesquamloon Member Posts: 9

Thank you!

• alohastaralohastar Member Posts: 6

what was your post about, having a really moment finding out wave only let us use 1 paypal for 3 companies, nightmare after weeks of data entry into waves to find this out, should be warned first...would like to know what is the ETA to fix this major problem? Besides more data entry...on 3 companies...

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @alohastar.

@lesquamloon's post had been flagged by our spam filter because it was especially long. It's linked in Charlotte's reply if you'd like to see it.

As for your issue with PayPal, I replied to you in the other discussion you commented on. Let's continue talking on there. I'm more than happy to help out there.