Income Statement - Invoice Revenue showing up multiple times.

hksuzukimusichksuzukimusic Member Posts: 15

Added to Bug Report in Wave

Please see Invoice #168, showing up 3 times in my Income Statement via Reports. My online income statement and what I export data are not reconciling in this instance. May be related to a name change?

edited May 24, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• Dante_BulluckDante_Bulluck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

@hksuzukimusic, are they all the same amount? If they're different, they might just be different entries for different items. Does the total number match up with the amount of the invoice?

• hksuzukimusichksuzukimusic Member Posts: 15

the invoice total was 6,000 and we have 3 duplicates each for 6,000 for a total 18,000. I only caught it because when I downloaded all my records and did the calculation in excel, I was off by that amount on my income statement. The downloadable records are correct. I've attached two screen shots

edited May 25, 2018
  • Dante_BulluckDante_Bulluck Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Uh. I can't imagine that's supposed to happen, and it's pretty far beyond what I can offer as just some guy on the internet. @Alexia might be able to help out.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @hksuzukimusic.

I ran a Detect and Fix function on your account. This is an automated fix that goes through your account and cleans up anything out of place. It can take a bit of time to finish processing, so give it two or three hours, just to be safe.

Let me know if that helps. If it doesn't, we'll dig in deeper and find out what the problem is.

• hksuzukimusichksuzukimusic Member Posts: 15

confirmed FIX. That worked. thank you.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Super happy to hear that, @hksuzukimusic! Let me know if that ever happens again!