How to upgrade to the new layout?

SharonTSharonT Member Posts: 3

Hi Everyone, I notice that Wave has a new layout that started some time this year. My account is still on the old layout. How do I upgrade to the new layout?

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @SharonT.

We're working on switching everyone over right now! We're being careful about as we want to make sure your data isn't disturbed by the move. The plan is to be done with migrating all of our users over in three to six months. There's no way to switch over manually, we'll be moving businesses to the new version as resources become available.

If you'd like a preview, however, try creating a new account. All new accounts are set to the new version, so making a test account will give you a sandbox to play around in and a chance to familiarize yourself with the new Accounting page and reports ahead of time.

edited July 2, 2018
  • SharonTSharonT Member Posts: 3

Thank you Alexia! Can't wait to have my old ones migrate to the new layout!

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Believe me, we can't wait either, @SharonT! Our engineers are working tirelessly to make it happen!

• garybrobrogarybrobro Member Posts: 1

I am still on the old system. When will I be upgraded?

• dpDesignzdpDesignz Member Posts: 25
    @Alexia same here, 6 months down the track and I'm still not upgraded. I've been putting off using it for the last few months until its switched to fix some issues. When am I due the promised update?
  • Ryan_WRyan_W Member Posts: 452 ✭✭✭

Hey @garybrobro and @dpDesignz, I can confirm you're both still on the former version of Wave; you'll be moved over soon! We're in the final 3% (give or take) of accounts that need to be migrated, so we're really close to being done; thanks for your patience while we've been getting everything ready on our end! Please keep an eye on your inboxes for further update timelines.

• DeveshDevesh Member Posts: 1

Is there any update towards migration of accounts to new wave? I still am on the old version even though the new version was released many months ago.
    All this while, I keep hearing that Wave team is working hard and the accounts will be migrated soon.
    Seems like a patience test for loyal users like me.
    Atleast provide a feature to easily export all the data and easily import it into a new account so we can move manually on our own.

• ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@Devesh Wonderful! I can see that you have been in contact with our lovely Support Hero, Miranda. I can see that you guys have been in conversation about migration and you're in good hands!