Options

category report

saicharansaicharan Member Posts: 1

I have uploaded my bank transaction and edited category .now,I would like to have report with category for respective transaction in duration specified.please confirm if we can add new report by our self

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @saicharan.

You can't create custom reports in Wave, but if you give me a bit more information, I might be able to help.

Every transaction within a specific period separated by category or a report of all transactions in a period within a given category? Both of these are possible in Wave through the Account Transactions report.

• Options
    KenjKenj Member Posts: 27

Would it be possible in future that the matching of fields of bank transactions allows us to merge one or more banks fields into Wave's so we have a better idea on nature of the transaction, details and whom paid the amount.

And too allow us to just like Receipts transactions to attach our bank account statements to it. Often times the bank statements we received in the email are encrypted PDF.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Kenj.

What kind of information would you like to see on there, and what insight would you want to get out of that information, that you wouldn't already be getting from your invoices and receipts?