No Save/Cancel/Delete buttons on transaction

joepeacockjoepeacock Member Posts: 2

I have just joined Wave and when I tried to enter my first transaction, I could not figure out how to submit it. After doing some searching, I found that there are supposed to be buttons at the bottom of the transaction editing form. But I don't have those.

I managed to submit the expense as a scanned receipt (nice feature). To test the previous problem, I went back to the transactions screen again and there are still no buttons. See the picture.

I cannot scroll down at all to find any buttons. Scaling the window contents way down just results in a long, light blue column on the right that still goes to the bottom of the screen with no buttons.

Help!

Thanks.

Comments

• joepeacockjoepeacock Member Posts: 2

Okay, nevermind. Clearly my browser is acting up and putting a black bar across the bottom of the page--all pages on all sites--right now. Not a Wave problem.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @joepeacock.

Did you manage to fix it? If you haven't, try clearing the cache for your browser, it could help out!

It might not be entirely Wave-related, but if it's stopping you from using Wave effectively, I'm more than happy to see if I can't help you with troubleshoot!