Options

Can I export 'All invoices' into an excel spreadsheet for a date range?

SEOLadyUKSEOLadyUK Member Posts: 5

Is it possible to download 3 months worth of invoices generated regardless whether they are paid or not into an excel spreadsheet?

Is it possible to auto generate this report at the end of every 3 month period?

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @SEOLadyUK.

There isn't currently a way to download invoices in bulk, in Wave.

You can, however, use the Accounts Transaction report to pull a spreadsheet with all the information under a given account. If you use the same account for all your line items (Wave uses Sales for everything by default) you could pull up the report for this account and use that.

Because Wave uses accrual accounting, income is recorded at invoice creation, not at payment. That means that you'll see the information for all invoices created during that period regardless of payment status. Is this what you're looking for?

• Options

There isn't currently a way to download invoices in bulk, in Wave.

OK thanks

You can, however, use the Accounts Transaction report to pull a spreadsheet with all the information under a given account. If you use the same account for all your line items (Wave uses Sales for everything by default) you could pull up the report for this account and use that.

Would this information contain invoice numbers, date generated and the client? That's all I need

Because Wave uses accrual accounting, income is recorded at invoice creation, not at payment. That means that you'll see the information for all invoices created during that period regardless of payment status. Is this what you're looking for?

Yes that's exactly what I'm looking for

• Options

Yes, @SEOLadyUK. The format for the description of those transaction goes like this: [Client name] - [Invoice Number] - [Line Item]. The date of the transaction will also match the date of the invoice.

• Options

I can't figure out how to get the invoice number to display on the report

I'm in Account - Transactions - [My company ID]

Am I in the wrong area?

• Options

Hi, @SEOLadyUK.

You'll find the report on the Reports page, at the bottom of the menu on the left. You're looking for Account Transactions (General Ledger). Once you're on that report, you can set a date range and a specific account to view. In your situation, you'll want to choose the income account called Sales.

• Options

Once you're on that report, you can set a date range and a specific account to view. In your situation, you'll want to choose the income account called Sales.

No I can't?

I can't see an income account, sales or invoices?

I'm in the Uk does this make any difference?

• Options

Hi, I'm still awaiting a response please, can you view the photo I uploaded?

Big thanks!

• Options

Hi, @SEOLadyUK.

I apologize for the miscommunication here. The General Ledger and the Account Transactions report were combined in the new version of Wave and I did not realize your business used the older version.

This is the report you want to open:

And you'll set Sales as the account in this drop-down menu: