Options

Bank transactions not importing

2»

Comments

• Options
    RachxHxxRachxHxx Member Posts: 4

I'm still having this problem, it temporarily resolved last week and now it is not importing bank transactions through to the transactions page again but the balance is updating on the dashboard?!

• Options
    ChelseaKChelseaK Member Posts: 261 ✭✭

@RachxHxx Thanks for reaching out about this! It looks like you're trying to get re-connected with UK bank. I'm afraid we are no longer going to support UK bank connections any longer. Sorry for the letdown! I'll link you to more resources for further insight:

Here is a Community post discussing this change: https://community.waveapps.com/discussion/comment/19339#Comment_19339

Here is a link to FAQ on this choice: https://www.waveapps.com/open-banking-uk

Alternatively, we provide the options of uploading bank statements or using Wave Connect to import your transactions into Wave:

• Options
    PhotoclarePhotoclare Member Posts: 3

I'm trying to connect a bank account but my transactions aren't importing. I've tried disconnected and re-connecting. I've tried updating the connection. I've left it over 24hrs and still nothing.

I have another account connected with the same bank but that one works fine. Can you help?

• Options
    MyronMyron Member Posts: 143 admin

Hi @Photoclare , I'm sorry to hear of your bank connection issue. Can you please send me a DM with the primary email address that you use for Wave?

• Options
    GorgoGorgo Member Posts: 8

I am in Australia and just started Wave. The Bank account balances show but the transactions are not importing to the Wave accounts.
    Please advise.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

HI @Gorgo . All bank connections work differently and sometimes it takes a little bit of time (a day or so) to pull in transactions. Have you seen any transactions since you created the connection or have there still been none that have been pulled in?

• Options
    GorgoGorgo Member Posts: 8

Had some transactions come down, but tried to update the next day and although balance updated no transactions.

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @Gorgo

Your account looks to be in a healthy condition. Though it might be taking a while to import your transactions based on how long it's refreshing into your Wave account through our 3rd party data aggregator, it looks to be working so far. This might just be a waiting game so far at this point.