Options

Editing Text Format in Product Description

testsui001testsui001 Member Posts: 5

Is there anyway to edit the text format in the description part while creating an invoice?
Am not looking to edit the typeface anyway but if there's a way to Bold/Italic/Underline the text under product description that would be great :o Also, if the TAB character wouldn't be ignored (meaning that the description part at final invoice will have the alignment that i set with TAB character), that would be perfect!

edited August 30, 2018 in Wave Features

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @testsui001.

It isn't currently possible to do this, but I'd love to hear what you would do with that feature! Can you tell me a bit more about specific scenarios where this would've been useful to you?

• Options

Hi @Alexia
    Thanks for the prompt respond i truly appreciate it. I was trying to create invoices like the format in below attached image.
    Not sure whether people from your community needs this, but we used to include the details like this for creativity works that is difficult to measure by item, so i thought it would be great if format customization is made possible at either the product description or notes section. :D

• Options

Hi, @testsui001.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I can see how more editing options might benefit your business. Would you want all of these details as a description of a given item, or would more editing options for your invoice notes be enough?

• Options

@Alexia
    Yes, I'm looking for putting it as a description for one given item so i would prefer having the editing feature at the product description section, because i might need to include more than one item with the said description in one invoice.
    However, if there is possibility to edit the format in notes that would be awesome too, because that gives us a lot more flexibility on invoicing.

By the way thank you for hearing us, i appreciate it! :D<3

edited June 11, 2018
  • Options

Not a problem, @testsui001! Chatting with you, and with other Wavers, is the best way for us to find out what our users need.

Thanks for taking the time to chat, it's how we can make Wave better for everyone :)