sign in problems.

matt2222015matt2222015 Member Posts: 1

when i sign in it emmediately sy i have been signed out by inactivity. i restarted the comp. done everything i could do and its still doing it. it will not let me sign in..

Tagged:
edited June 5, 2018 in Technical Support

Comments

• ahmedahmed Member Posts: 3

Dear Administrators

I kept on trying to log into my wave a/c, but i am constantly being signed out several times automatically.

What has happened and what should i do ?

Zibran
    Fiji Islands

edited June 5, 2018
  • Nairobi254Nairobi254 Member Posts: 1

Same problem. I get signed out immediately after I sign in. I have tried using a different browser and still get the same result.

• DesmondDesmond Member Posts: 1

Seem like server end having some issue with signing in. Having same issue immediately sign out after signed in.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

Our engineers are aware of this issue that's affecting some of our users, and working on resolving it as soon as possible. I'll keep you posted here!

• FriskyBag8FriskyBag8 Member Posts: 0

Hi there, after reformatting my personal laptop, i cant seem to log into my account. Every time i try to log in, it reaches the main dashboard page, and then instantly logs out, with the error message "Due to a period of inactivity, you have automatically been signed out of Wave.". However, when i tried to log into the account with my work laptop, i did not encounter the same problem. It managed to log in perfectly fine. Please advise?

edited June 5, 2018

Hi everyone! This issue should now be resolved.

Can you try logging and let us know whether everything works?

• GoldLeafStudiosGoldLeafStudios Member Posts: 1

Hi,
    Since last week I've been having trouble logging in. I have to enter my credentials like 20 times before i'm logged in.
    Still a problem. Any news?

Hi, @GoldLeafStudios.

Your issue wouldn't be related to the one mentioned in this post. That problem was resolved. Can you tell me what happens when you try to log in? It'll give me a better idea of how to help you best.

A good first step for issues like this is always to clear your browser's cache. You might want to start there.