Options

Requesting Credit Card Payment

JudyC_47JudyC_47 Member Posts: 2

I can see all the theories about how to invoice client and allow him to pay by credit card, but I do not have a Tab for 'Payments' under the Sales menu, and nowhere can I find 'turn on payments' when I create an invoice. What have I done wrong??
I have twice emailed the help centre, but just get an acknowledgement back which I return with the details, but nothing.
Please Help!!

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JudyC_47.

There are a few restrictions on handling payments through Wave. One of them is that the home country of your business, the default currency of your business and the currency on your invoices must all match. If there's a discrepancy anywhere, you won't be able to access our payment services.

• Options
    JudyC_47JudyC_47 Member Posts: 2

Thank you so much for your reply Alexia. I had registered as living in France, but as the customer was in the UK and the majority of my clients come from there, I had set up in sterling. Wiped out that account, started again, and it looks like it has worked.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @JudyC_47.

Keep in mind that the location you put in for your business should match the country in which you pay taxes. If that's accurate, then you'll be good.